Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£70 Gift Card Never Arrived

Garyg1
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I've been live about 100 days now and My Gift card has still not arrived in my Email. What can i do to remedy this. It was a major factor in me choosing Talk Talk . 

gag
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @Garyg1

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 8

Hi @Garyg1

I will contact the team responsible and get back to you when they reply

Regards 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Cheers that would be great help. Thank You.

gag
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 8

Please look out for a response after the weekend, @Garyg1. Staff are unlikely to be on here before Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Thank you. I have completed my details including landline number. I would be grateful for any help.

gag

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 8

@Garyg1 I have moved this for you. If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

I8this
Philosopher
Message 7 of 8

@Garyg1    it would be better if you created a topic on this in the Billing section.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.