Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 amazon voucher

Pencilportraits85
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I was told that I would received a £75 amazon voucher after 90 days of being with talktalk.  Surprise surprise I've heard nothing about the voucher.  When I speak to an online agent they claim there system is down and I would have to try again later . I've emailed talktalk and they never reply.  I feel that this voucher offer is a scam to get you to sign up . So now I'm requesting my voucher that was promised 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Pencilportraits85

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I emailed them months ago and they haven't replied . To be honest I'm not happy.  As a customer I shouldn't have to be chasing up an offer . It was offered to me for signing up and was promised it would be automatically.  I shouldn't have to email,  call , Web chat . It's pretty poor that a customer has to do this . How many other customers have talk talk not sent out this offer too who wouldn't chase it up or forgot .. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Pencilportraits85

Thanks

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you when they reply. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I have added the profile details you have requested thanks hope this helps 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Pencilportraits85

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

It's not a scam. Which site did you sign up with and when? Was there not an email address to check with?

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes