Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80 pound voucher

claudiod94
First Timer
Message 16 of 16

I joined talk talk a long time ago and there was a promise of a 80 pound voucher cashback for joining, it’s now been a while after the time you were supposed to send me the voucher. I’d already contacted talk talk by live chat and was assured I would receive it in due course and nothing has arrived? If I don’t get what I was promised by talk talk when I joined, then I would request talk talk to let me leave the contract without any penalty so I can join another provider who will honour their offers.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi @claudiod94

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 16

Re-escalating this again, @claudiod94.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

claudiod94
First Timer
Message 3 of 16

It’s been a week.

Where is my gift card. Or please let me leave you without a penalty if you don’t want to honour it.

I won’t stop chasing until I get one of the two.

At some Point I will start taking screenshots and posting on social media to warn others. Enough is enough.

thanks.

0 Likes

claudiod94
First Timer
Message 4 of 16

It’s now Friday, any news on my voucher please, or my withdrawal from this contract with no penalty.

thank you.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Hi @claudiod94

I will contact the team responsible for issuing the voucher and get back to you when they reply.

Regards 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 16

Forum staff are rarely on here at weekends, @claudiod94.

That's why I was hoping for a reply before the weekend.

They will reply and sort this when they reach your thread again. 

It can be slow on the forum, but they get results. 

0 Likes

claudiod94
First Timer
Message 7 of 16

Nothing from talk talk.

Where is the voucher you promised me?

Alternatively please let me leave the contract with no penalty so I can join another provider who will honour their offers.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 8 of 16

I did alert management, @claudiod94.

I'll re-escalate this thread so it's not going to fall out of the workflow. Hopefully a reply before the weekend. 

0 Likes

claudiod94
First Timer
Message 9 of 16

Hello, any news on this please? If the person who was dealing with this is too busy can someone else please take ownership? Thank you.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 10 of 16

@claudiod94, @SocialTeamJo didn't post at all today in reply to anyone and the main staff member for this board is not here at the moment. 

I'll alert management that this needs following up. Even when the forum is fully staffed, I'm afraid that these voucher issues seem to take a frustratingly long time to resolve. 

0 Likes

claudiod94
First Timer
Message 11 of 16

I’ve had a message to ask me for details, I’ve completed the form and no ones come back to me yet?? Can I please have this dealt with as a complaint, it’s bordering on ridiculous now. Please advise when I’ll be contacted and when the voucher will be sent. You tied me into a long contract with a promise of a voucher that never arrived?! Thank you.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 12 of 16

@Julia1904, please have a look at the community guidelines. You have posted twice on another customer's thread, but for issues of this nature, you absolutely need to start your own topic. 

Please return to the message board and click on start a topic. Staff will only reply to the original poster. 

You also need to complete your community forum profile details. 

This is so that staff can identify your account. Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

0 Likes

Julia1904
First Timer
Message 13 of 16

Same here! I was advised i would receive £80 gift card that should of arrived in June, not had anything so i spoke to customer service online chat and was advised it would be upto another 30 days, still didnt arrive so spoke again to someone a week ago on Fri who said another 7 days... Still not arrived and fed up of getting fobbed off. I have kept all chats and emails and will be making a complaint

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 14 of 16

Hi claudiod94,

I'm sorry you haven't received your voucher, we'll look into this. Have sent you a PM requesting for some details. 

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 15 of 16

@claudiod94, I've moved your duplicate thread out of the way.

Staff will look into this for you, but they are unlikely to reply before next week. 

They'll need to identify your account from your community forum profile details. Please make sure that you add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

0 Likes