Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number and Phone number. Please help

leeingrove
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I have recently become a new customer for fibre broadband, now I only have had 3 emails and 1 letter telling me how great fibre broadband is on its way blah blah.

Problem is I have no account number or phone number to use to setup my account, have tried a couple of times to get past the voice activated but tell him I don't have a phone number or phone and I'm left hanging up.

I'm currently trying texting but up to  half an hour between each text did my post code only for them to reply back with "thank you " Help me please 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

Hi @leeingrove 

Has your fibre connection gone live or is it still awaiting connection?  If live then plug in a landline phone to the Master socket and dial 17070 and your 'phone number will be read out to you.

Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, full address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number (if you know it) and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the Order Reference number in Private notes and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account or try to locate your prospective account.

Normally, when the order is confirmed you'll receive a Welcome pack with all your details including account number and newly allocated TalkTalk 'phone number if you aren't transferring an existing 'phone number.

If the fibre connection is delayed because of Openreach work then the MyAccount setup may be delayed.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes