Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account charges

Alina2379
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I'm fed up with trying to get through to customer services on the phone, even when I did manage to get through to someone I got passed from 1 department to another and then got cut off. I have tried sending emails and tried using the chat facility but nothing is working. I'm currently out of contract and I was considering re contracting but I think it's time to change supplier. 

I have been charged for a direct debit rejection but I have been paying my bills every month for months by debit card and I informed talk talk months ago that I would not be using direct debit. I have tried getting through to speak about the poor performance I have been getting and the slow speed for ages but its impossible to get through on the phone. Talk talk are very quick to stick a charge on my account but they aren't interested in answering my emails etc. 

I think it's a joke. I can't even get through to speak to someone in order to close my account and end my use of talk talk

Alina Kearney
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Alina2379

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

The best thing to do would be to try Chat, as you can keep a copy of the transcript,  @Alina2379.

Scroll down on this page for the link and hours of availability. They open from 9am:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Phone help won't be open on Sunday. 

Staff will be back on here from Monday, but there's usually a backlog, so it can take a few days to get a reply. 

Forum staff can look into what is happening with the payments, but for renewals you need to use phone/chat/check what is being offered through My Account in your offers and upgrades area.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes