Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not updated

jstype
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi 

My account is still showing my old price and old plan, and has not been updated, I had future fibre  installed on 25th April order number 00447206. Could someone please look into this for me.

Thanks again

jstype

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi jstype

My Account will update in time, 

Sorry for any confusion.

0 Likes

jstype
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Hi Gliwmaeden2

Thanks for this information.

I will have to be patient it is not a matter of great concern, but I do not want to think I am forgotten and I would like to be charged the new price rather than the old as soon as possible.

Kind regards

jstype

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

It seems to sometimes take many weeks, @jstype, for the admin people to sort out the changes to the billing after the FF is set up.

Your post has not been missed  - it's in a queue for attention. It can take a couple of days or so to get a reply.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

jstype
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

As I have had no replies, perhaps my post was not clear. I have been with TalkTalk for a long time. CityFibre recently was available in my street, I agreed to upgrade to CityFibre with a new contract and new price. I would keep my old landline for calls but use the CityFibre line for broadband. This work was carried out on the 25th April, but my account with TalkTalk had not altered so I am still paying the old price and the information on my account has not changed. The Order number for the upgrade was 00447206. Could someone let me know when the account details with change and I will be charged the new price.

Thanks for any help.

jstype

0 Likes