Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number?

Alchall
Popular Poster
Message 13 of 13

I would like to register to access my new account on line but I have not been provided with an account number, how donI find this out?

12 REPLIES 12

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 13

@antonys, please go to the message board for Future Fibre and post your own topic there.

You need to talk to the Future Fibre team: 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

antonys
First Timer
Message 2 of 13

I too have the same problem, after having my 500mb FTTH installed on 13-01-2022 (a week ago) I still have no idea what my online talk Talk account number is, or it showing up in my online Talk Talk account!!!

All I want is fast/reliable internet.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 13
0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk yes I did receive it so I will use this to create my account, thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 13

Hi @Alchall 

Your account shows that an email was issued to you yesterday (16th Feb) that should contain your account number. 

Did you get it? 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

It’s Future Fibre 500 - I’ve updated my profile now with those details

Message 7 of 13

The mobile number won't help at all, @Alchall.

You have not told us which package you have signed up to, so we have been in the dark. 

Is it a data only plan?

Please add your home address and order number to the Private Notes section of Personal Information. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email", choose Personal Information. Private Notes is at the end of that section. Save changes. 

Message 8 of 13

Done, although it's a mobile as I don't have a home phone of course with this package...

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Hi Alchall

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Thanks, I’ve had only two communications, an email to confirm my order and a text to tell me the router was in the post, neither of these had my account number on them and I’m a new customer.

Anyway I can wait, it’s not urgent

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 11 of 13

On your "Welcome" letter or email.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

It should be showing on any notification email for billing/paper phone bills etc, @Alchall.

If you have upgraded from a more basic service with Talktalk, your account number won't have changed from before. 

If you have moved to Talktalk recently, the information should be included with your order.

You appear to have added your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, so this should suffice for forum staff to identify your account when they are back during the week. 

Please look out for their reply Monday to Friday, @Alchall.

0 Likes