Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account update after upgrade to Data 150

fillfeeley
Team Player
Message 4 of 4

In October I moved from Fibre 65 to Future Fibre Data 150.  Until this week I have been unable to see anything of my account online.  This has meant that I haven't had visibility of bills since the switch.  My account is at least now visible, but still shows me on Fibre 65.  This has been reflected in the billing, which has been totally random since I switched.  So far, with random credits appearing on my bill, I have actually been slightly undercharged.  I was also planning to make use of the free F-Secure offer, but obviously can't.  Before anyone asks, I have spent long periods on the phone and have been assured five times so far that it would be "sorted out within a couple of days".  Part of me says to do what the last Customer Service Agent told me, which was "just ignore it, as we won't take back any money that has been credited and you're winning so far", but I have this feeling that it will catch up eventually with a sudden demand  for money.

Has anyone else experienced problems with upgrading service and the account not following? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi fillfeeley

Speak to our Future Fibre team using the chat link here

They can help.

0 Likes

JamesHappy
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Check to make sure you have the right account.

There is a drop down.

BUT since Octber 21 is rather a long time, mine took a couple of months, mainly I think  becauseTT where working out the kinks in the FF service.

In the depths of Bedfordshire, working part time, playing golf, caring for my wife and organising the world around me! Liking the speed from future fibre. Don't need to care about the distance from the green box any more, ADSL (or VDSL) issues, rebooting modems and then losing speed!
0 Likes

JamesHappy
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 4

When I did did the same it took a while.

Any under/over payment will get resolved.

In the depths of Bedfordshire, working part time, playing golf, caring for my wife and organising the world around me! Liking the speed from future fibre. Don't need to care about the distance from the green box any more, ADSL (or VDSL) issues, rebooting modems and then losing speed!
0 Likes