Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Fee

warmstrong
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

Hello Community

I had notice that my Inclusive calls contract was ending so went to My Account and looked at "My deals".
TT were offering Fibre 65 plus Unlimited UK call for £29.95 a month. Good deal I thought so on 29/6/21 I ordered.
Listening to my local radio station (Planet Rock), I heard an advert for TT Fibre 65 with Unlimited Calls for £25 per month. Even better deal I thought and why wasn't that on "My Offers"?
I could only find this deal on line by using a Browser that hadn't set any TT cookies.
I called TT and explained that I would like the better deal and also have TT TV removed.
I was passed to the loyalty team and after discussion agreed an 18 month Contract with unlimited UK Calls and with TT TV removed.
At no point during these discussions was I informed that there would be a £30 Contract Admin Fee.
As I was still in the cooling off period for the initial contract I don't believe this fee applies.
Could someone in Support please confirm this and arrange for a refund?

Many Thanks

old and good
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @warmstrong

I will arrange the admin fee to be credited back to your TalkTalk account you can request a refund in the next 24 hours via My Account. 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @warmstrong, so please look out for a reply in the next couple of days or so. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 5

Hi Arne

In your response to my posting about an Admin fee that had been applied to my contract you said that -

"You shouldnt be charged that fee, its possible thats its been automated, so  I would suggest once the bill is produced If the fee shows that you post back and we will clear it." 

Well it has been applied to my bill and has been taken from my bank account.

Could you please arrange for the £30 to reimbursed? 

Many Thanks

old and good

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi @warmstrong

Thanks for your post. 

You shouldnt be charged that fee, its possible thats its been automated, so  I would suggest once the bill is produced If the fee shows that you post back and we will clear it.

Sorry for any confusion.