Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin charge con

coounterblog22
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

As with a few other people posting here I phoned TT to discuss the price rise and was persuaded to take a small discount and take out a new 18 month contract (I would basically be paying the same as I was before the price rise). When the confirmation letter arive there was listed a "£30 one-off charge", which wiped out the gain I had made. This charge was not discussed when I spoke to the loyalty team person. Now it is impossible to talk to anyone at TT and the chat service is not working. This is shabby behaviour.

8 REPLIES 8

Message 2 of 9

Thank you for the information. Much appreciated!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi @coounterblog22

As part of your order there is a welcome credit which will clear this admin fee. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi @coounterblog22

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 9

Thanks for updating your profile, give them a day or two to respond and I am sure they will sort this out. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Thank you for the offer. I would welcome some involvement on my behalf.

martswain
Philosopher
Message 7 of 9
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

It may well be that there will be a credit applied to counter this charge, it is sometimes the rather clumsy way that TalkTalk do this.

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes