Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice

Biggibby
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

My contract is up on the 3rd on March , so talktalk sent me some new contacts I looked at them and chose one but the family weren’t very happy with the speeds etc ...so I tried cancelling it within 3 hours and was told by the adviser it takes 24 hours before it shows on the system ( next day happened to be Sunday)so phoned Monday to cancel...I was told my old contact doesn’t exist now  and I have been given a £172.00 bill for leaving fibre35 although is says I get 20 days grace ...

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

to top it all spoke to technical to day and was told fibre 35 wouldn’t work  on my phone line very well too far from the exchange apparently...it would keep dropping out..

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

N80423848 Is the ticket number 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5
Thanks for moving it
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You need to post in the help area, @Biggibby.

Click on the yellow browse button, and go to "help with your Talktalk service" then "Your Account and Billing ". Click on start a topic.

[Edit: in fact I will just move the thread over for you].

You'll need to give more details of the old and new packages.

You'll also need to add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

It will take staff a couple of days or so to respond. 

You can also try Chat. Scroll down on this page for the link:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Or phone 03451 720046.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes