Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon £80 voucher

Dale1262
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

How do I claim my voucher? I did not get any confirmation after the purchase to indicate that it would be on its way, my email is XXXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS. please can you confirm I will still receive this?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @Dale1262

Vouchers can take upto 90 days as per the Terms and conditions below.

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.

Your original order was placed 11 July 2021 so its only been 38 days at this time. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

If this is not picked up by staff today, @Dale1262, please look out for their reply after the weekend. 

Best not to post further before getting a response, to keep your thread moving forward in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Dale1262
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for your replies, I've now added my number to my account, please could a member of staff confirm I will still receive my voucher?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You need to add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Dale1262, and never display any personal information on the public forum pages!

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard.

Staff use this information to identify your account and will reply in this thread, Monday to Friday. 

Any email notifications you may get are no-reply.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes