Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen and Amazon Smart Plug

DOMD1999
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I recently renewed my contract to get the above deal  but I haven't had any codes come through to enable me to order the offer through amazon?

My bills are showing the correct amount of 27pound .

Is anyone able to help me on this?

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi DOMD1999, please answer the questions in the below link to enable us to access your account and help with your questions: 

https://smm.page.link/Vr4mvj9TXhbAVG1z6

If you don't have a Telephone Enquiry Password, follow our guide to create one or select the "I don’t have a password" link to answer some different questions. Setting up your telephone password

Thanks 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi DOMD1999, I can take a look at this for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Rusch74
First Timer
Message 3 of 4

Amazon Smart Plug helps add voice control to your appliances or sockets that can be controlled hands-free using Echo Dot.

0 Likes