Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Echo Dot Renewal offer, over 30 days ago?

ConnerT0201
First Timer
Message 13 of 13

Hi, It has been around 40 days since renewing my contract with a telephone team member who called me to notify me of my contact being close to its end and offering a better deal and such, he said towards the middle of the call there was "an offer available for renewing your contract today" when he asked me which I would prefer I was told I would receive an email with the voucher code within 30 days of my "estimated go live date" which was the 5th of April. I have contacted customer support and have been told to "wait and it should arrive" but I am of course unsure of whats happening and what to do to chase this up so I am here as a last resort hoping someone can help,

Many thanks Conner Taylor.

Conner Taylor.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi Romaisah,

I'm sorry you haven't received your Amazon Gift code.

I'd be happy to look into this, please start your on thread and we'll pick this up.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Hi @Romaisah if you could start your own, new,thread the team will be able to help. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

Romaisah
First Timer
Message 3 of 13

Hi,   I am still waiting for the Echo Dot, renewal gift from a contract started in August  We are in November now,   Can you please advise when it will arrive?   Thanks  

Romaisah
0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

@danielcurrie121 can you start a new topic and ensure that your community profile is updated. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

danielcurrie121
First Timer
Message 5 of 13

I have just recieved my voucher code for the tech pack on amazon after signing up 37 days ago, when trying to redeem it is telling me the voucher code is invalid?? Amazon say to contact you.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Thank you I have just received the email saying I will receive a code in 37 days, I appreciate your help @Arne-TalkTalk and @Divsec 🙂 

Conner Taylor.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 13

Message 9 of 13

Hi @Divsec, thank you for your help, I've checked my spam folder and have even checked my emails on another device just incase, thank you for helping 😊

Conner Taylor.
0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi @ConnerT0201 no problem I do it all the time😜

Have you checked your spam folder?

Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours.

Message 11 of 13

Sorry yeah I've miss typed it, I meant 5th of March not April, my bad

Conner Taylor.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

Hi @ConnerT0201 I interpret what I have you tried a write as meaning after 5.4 rather than from before.. 

0 Likes