Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Offer

Mills80
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

@Arne-TalkTalk thanks for the message, here is my thread.

I have a couple of issues I have been trying to resolve with TalkTalk and have been really really disappointed with the customer service I have received, I really feel like I have been fobbed off.  I have spoken to multiple people and I have zero confidence that any of them knew what I was talking about or had any ability to resolve my problem.  I have been told to wait 24hrs, then it's 5 days, then 7 days, someone was going to ring me back that day after already having been on the phone for 2hrs and nothing.  Please can someone just give me a straight answer and help me!

Towards the end of last month I received an email from TalkTalk with an upgrade offer, the Amazon Prime Deal as mentioned in the link below, faster fibre broadband, TalkTalk TV and Amazon Prime for £25.50 per month:

https://www.talktalkgroup.com/article/talktalkgroup/2020/AmazonPrime

Having looked at my budget I decided this was a good deal and clicked the link, I received email confirmation and then waited for the upgrade to happen.

However, thus far, the broadband has been activated but I have no TV and no Amazon Prime.  Please, please can someone just explain to me what is going because I am sick of being lied to by TalkTalk advisors who don't seem to know what they're talking about.  

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Amazon code came in an email last night. TV box ordered yesterday, arrived today so I’m all set up!! Actually blown away. Unfortunate that I had to go through what I did to get to this point but this forum has been great. @Arne-TalkTalk  thank you for your help ✌🏻✌🏻

Message 3 of 5

@Arne-TalkTalk  thanks for your reply and for your help with the Amazon Prime issue. Fingers crossed I get a resolution on that soon! 

Still not sure what I should do about the TV part of the offer?! Please can I get some help with that, it really shouldn’t be this hard to get a response. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi 

I will need to check the order. but i need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community.

Thanks

0 Likes