Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime offer

GrahamP61
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, 

I've recently upgraded my TalkTalk broadband and as part of the deal, I should be receiving a Year's Amazon Prime membership with the code emailed to me. However, I have not received the code 2 months from doing the upgrade.

Any help would be greatly received as I can't find an email to communicate with to get a hold of my Amazon Premium membership. 

Many thanks, 

Graham

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @GrahamP61

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

Message 2 of 6

No, just give it a day or two and they will respond right here. 

Message 3 of 6

Hi @ferguson 

Thank you for your advice. I have now done this. Is there anything else I need to do or should I wait until someone from TalkTalk reads my question and gets back to me. 

Thanks, 

Graham

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

@GrahamP61 If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

grandma5
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 6

Hi sorry to hear this, I've been told that I must wait until midnight tonight for my amazon prime offer to turn into a pumpkin, apparently 37 days is the magic number after the contract goes live. I am surprised not to see more of us with this problem

Melanie Jones
0 Likes