Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime

LauraB71
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hello

We joined Talktalk in October and am still waiting for our Amazon Prime code.  Have tried contacting the chat (each time taking over 30mins and then being promised it will come), and also emailed.  Does anyone know if there is a phone number I could try?  It is soooooo frustrating.  They seem to manage to bill me and take my money but not provide their end of the contract.   I have so much better things to be doing with my time.  Sorry to vent!

Any suggestions much appreciated.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Thanks for the update, glad it sorted.  

I will pass on the feedback as requested. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Actually found the email in my junk mail. It did come yesterday.  Thank you so much. You are a star ️ 

cab you feedback to talk talk that this has felt frustrating and very annoying and given me serious doubts about staying with the company despite the broadband speeds.  Being able to communicate with them should not be this hard.  

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

That’s great and thanks for taking this up for me.  No sign of it yet though 🙄

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi @LauraB71  

I've been advised the code should be with you today. 

Sorry for the delay

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi @LauraB71  

Let me look into the delay with this,.

Will let you know when I get a response. 

Rergards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Still nothing - please can you let me know who I need to talk to about this - or recommend a way to contact that company - I have tried the online chat only to be told they are escalating the problem.  It seems everyone is escalating it and no one is actually dealing with it.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 10

Thanks

I have escalated this and passed your details to the team responsible for issuing the codes.

Keep an eye on your spam junk mail folders. 

Regards. 

Message 8 of 10

I have updated my details. I would be very grateful if you could look into this. Thank you

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi LauraB71

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes