Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Tech Pack Code not received

martind65
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi..I moved to TalkTalk in September last year and still haven't recevied my Amazon Tech Pack email or code. Please advise. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Arne. It was an Echo Dot I think. I've no way of checking as my account doesn't have these details. Also I can't find any PM's here.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi @martind65

What product did you choose? Echo dot or Ring doorbell? 

I also need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

You do not have to be a TalkTalk account holder to join the community. But if you are, the support team need identifying information before they can look into any account related queries.

0 Likes

martind65
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

thanks, but if the system was better designed I would have had this auto populated from my account, and not had to have 2 separate logins to log a call, after trawling through an endless loop of links back to the same page. I'll let Support get my details ....

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes