Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Tech Pack Invalid Code

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

Just received the email with the redeem code for the Amazon Tech Pack of Echo Dot and Smart Plug but when applying the code it says it is invalid.

I followed the link from the email and checked that the seller is Amazon and not a 3rd party. I have manually typed in the code and also copied and pasted it but still get the message that code is invalid.

The email link takes me to the black version of the Echo Dot but looking at the help from Talk talk email it says that only white is available so tried choosing the white option and also the blue but again says that the code is invalid.

Could you please help me by supplying a working code or enabling the code already sent to be valid in Amazon.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

@Ianglos Start your own topic, complete your community profile and the support team will be able to help. 

0 Likes

Ianglos
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 8

I'm having the same problem how do I get a new code please 

Just useless me

Message 3 of 8
0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 8
Hi Debbie,
Thanks, I have received the new code and this works.
Completed the purchase on Amazon succesfully 🙂
Thanks again.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Spt25

The issue has now been identified and you should receive an email with a new code by the end of today.

Thanks  

Debbie

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 8
Hi Karl,
I can confirm I have followed the link you posted, checked it is being sold by Amazon and that the code I entered does not have spaces before or after.
Please escalate to get it working,
Thanks.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Can you confirm you are using one of the following links : 

•    Echo Dot 4th gen + Smart Plug: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08K8B6F99 (Select any colour)
•    Ring Indoor Camera: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Q769MFM  (White only)
•    Ring Video Doorbell 3: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B084B3WQZG (Without Pre-Roll Function & Without Installation Only)

Also, when entering the code, check that there are no spaces before or after the code.  Once this is confirmed, if not working, I'll escalate this for you.

Can you also ensure that you are selecting the product supplied by Amazon, sometimes the link points you to a slightly cheaper option supplied by a 3rd party. 

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes