Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Tech Pack code not working

YaBoyScoops
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I finally got TalkTalk to send me the Amazon Tech Pack code after joining them but I can't get it to work. It states at the bottom of the E-Mail

'Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen and Amazon Smart Plug' offered free of charge in the way of a voucher code and redeemable via www.amazon.co.uk . Unique code discounts 'Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen and Amazon Smart Plug' or 'A White Ring Indoor Cam' to £0'

I'm trying to redeem it on one of the Ring indoor cams (This one) since I already have an echo but it keeps saying the code can't be applied to that product. Is that the correct camera? I'm choosing the white one as specified in the small print of the E-Mail from TalkTalk but alas it doesn't work

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi YaBoyScoops

You account states that you are only eligible for the Amazon Dot and smart plug, so im afraid we cant issue another code. 

Sorry. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

@YaBoyScoops, staff are not on here every day, Monday to Friday, so it can take a while to get a follow up. If there's nothing by Friday morning, I'll re-escalate this thread for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

YaBoyScoops
First Timer
Message 3 of 8

Still having no joy with this

0 Likes

YaBoyScoops
First Timer
Message 4 of 8

I've filled in the form that was E-Mailed to me, not sure if you get notified or anything?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 8

Hi @YaBoyScoops

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 8

@YaBoyScoops, I see from your other thread that you in fact have FTTP, so no landline number to add.

Please add your account number in the Private Notes section of your profile. After settings: drop down menu beginning with "email"; find Personal Information and Private Notes is at the end of that section. Save changes. 

Not sure if the normal community support will be able to help, so you may get sent back to Future Fibre support as before. 

Chat should be able to help you any day. The hours are more limited for Future Fibre related stuff:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @YaBoyScoops, for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Look out for a reply from them next week - they won't be on here over the weekend. 

I'll move this thread to the billing section of the forum. 

0 Likes