Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher 90 Days

tahirahahdi
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

I signed up in September with the promise of an Amazon voucher after 90 days.  The 90 days have now passed and I haven’t received a voucher.  I took out the offer with Uswitch.  I wouldn’t have taken out this package if it’s wouldn’t have been for the offer.  I feel like I’ve been bribed into taking out something without the reward.

T Ahdi
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

HI tahirahahdi

Im happy escalate this for you.

How much was the voucher for?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

Great! 😊

Look out for a reply from TT staff during the day, @tahirahahdi. If there's nothing tomorrow, it will be after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

tahirahahdi
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 7

Think I’ve done it now

T Ahdi

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

Staff can't help you if you don't complete your details, @tahirahahdi - no way of identifying your account. 

Click on the little face top right or anywhere that you can see your name when you are signed in. 

Then settings. 

Then launch profile wizard, or from the drop down menu that starts with "email", choose Personal Information. 

Complete as much as possible and save changes.

The longer you leave this the longer it will be before anybody can help you!

0 Likes

tahirahahdi
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 7

Thanks I’m not sure how to use this! Haha

T Ahdi
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Look for a reply from TT staff on this thread later in the week, @tahirahahdi.

You need to complete your community forum profile details for staff to identify your account. Please add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

I'll escalate this into the workflow for attention and remove the duplicate thread that you started elsewhere. 

0 Likes