Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon echo dot offer

Derfelcadarn
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Good afternoon 

When I signed up for my broadband services with talk talk I chose the option of being able to get either an amazon echo dot and smart plug or ring doorbell I signed up on the 29/06/21 I have yet to receive the code to be able to claim either of these options I have just spoken to 3 people on the phone one who denied the offer existed who then transfered me to retentions? Who after checking confirmed the offer and said that they would be passing me to a team to get it sorted and then the third person who very rudely may I add turned around and denied that I was entitled to the offer as I didn't have proof, I have since found this that's shows that I had the option can someone please arrange for a code so I can claim the echo dot and plug please, I'm very dissatisfied with how the first and third advisors deal with my call 

Screenshot_20210911-165332_Chrome.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Derfelcadarn

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Please bear in mind that they won’t be back online until Monday.

0 Likes