Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon's voucher

miss-h-park
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I was supposed to receive an Amazon voucher after I signed up in November and I still don't have it ... What do I need to do to get this?

Hannah Park
5 REPLIES 5

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi  @miss-h-park

Thanks for your post

How much was the voucher for?

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

@Anonymous a You have already been offered help on your own topic and the support team are awaiting a reply from you.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6

Its a joke mate. I don't think we're going to get much help on here either.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

@miss-h-park 

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

@mjb124 If you would like the support team to help then please start your own topic and complete your profile as advised above.

0 Likes

mjb124
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 6

Hi.i am experiencing the same problem,have been given 4 different dates for Amazon Vouchers to arrive and got nothing.

I was originally told 35 days on 12th.of Feb when i renewed my contract,,it is now over 90days,this must be a breach of terms within the original contract that we have agreed.