Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon tech pack / Ring Video Doorbell

nimasbury
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

At the start of September I renewed my contract to take up the offer of either the Amazon Tech pack or the Ring Doorbell. After confirming some details on LiveChat, I renewed but I am still waiting to hear about the doorbell. I was led to believe I'd get further email 37 days after my services went live, but nothing yet. How do I go abut getting this resolved for me?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hello, 

Would it be possible to send a screenshot of the chat via PM, please as I can then raise an escalation? 🙂

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Thanks for checking that Jo. The promo offer I had available to me did include the Ring video doorbell. I took a picture of the offer and also had to confirmed via livechat. I have the transcript of the chat if that helps you resolve this for me? 
Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Thank you, those details match.

Upon checking your account, the promotion was for the Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen and Amazon Smart Plug Bundle and not the Ring Video Doorbell, would you like me to raise an escalation for a code to be sent for the Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen and Amazon Smart Plug Bundle?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi nimasbury,

Apologies for the delay and sorry to hear you haven't received the Amazon gift code.

I'll look into this, have sent you a private message requesting for some details.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi Michelle, 

I haven’t received any codes at all. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 9

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Have you also checked your junk/spam folder for the code?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 9

There is not always cover on this board, @nimasbury.

Currently there's a backlog in the queue for attention. It can take several days to get a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

nimasbury
First Timer
Message 8 of 9

Is this place monitored at all? Kinda feel this is a waste of my time