Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon voucher

chriscombe88
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I signed up for Talktalk on the back of the deal offering a £105 Amazon gift card (via comparethemarket). This was back in August. I was told i would have to wait 3 months before getting any word on the gift card. Despite this, I have still not received any email or clarification on the status of the gift card.

From a google search, I can see that I need to post about this issue on here for the correct Talktalk staff to be able to respond. Could i get some advice on what to do next to receive the gift card?

Thanks

Christopher Combe
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @chriscombe88

The voucher will be issued in the next few days. 

Please keep an eye on your spam/junkmail folders for an email from giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi @chriscombe88

Thank you

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers. 

I'll post back when they reply. 

Regards

0 Likes

chriscombe88
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the reply. My profile should now have the required info.

Thanks

Christopher Combe
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi @chriscombe88

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes