Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime phone calls boost offer.

Bob227
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

I  have been offered anytime calls for £5 per month, but when I clicked on the add boost button on the offers screen it takes me to my accounts screen  to add or remove boosts and the offer for the anytime boost shows £7 per month.

Bob Edwards
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @Bob227

I can confirm that the £5 offer has been applied to your account yesterday 19.09.21. 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for the details, @martswain.

@Bob227, could you take a screenshot of what you have too, and post it here for all the world to see?

It looks like it's the usual business of clicking on offers in My Account leading to unexpected results.

You are better hanging onto the evidence and giving Talktalk a ring.

They are open till 7pm today, 9am-6pm Saturday, not open Sunday. 

03451 720046

Ask them to do this for you.

It may take a couple of days to update over the weekend. 

When on the phone, they can send emails confirming each step of setting it up. If you previously had the boost, it will have to be removed initially, then re-added at the new rate.

If there's any problem, post back on here for Arne to pick up the thread next week. That's where posting the screenshot of the offer may come in useful. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 5

I have the £5 offer in Offers and Upgrades too, but as I'm not interested in it I have not tried to add it.

Going to the Manage Home Phone Boosts page shows it available at half price, £7.

boost.jpg

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

It's usually  @£7.00 if half price, @Bob227.

Where did you come across the offer?

Could you post the screenshot of it?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes