Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Service - still no cashback from talk talk

ninz56
Popular Poster
Message 26 of 26

Order Number: N60609581

Hello we sighed up to talk talk and were promised a £60 voucher – 90 days after our order.

Our talk talk order was taken out on  27/07/2018  yet to date have no voucher ?

This is really quite appalling as we have chased this now a number of times.

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 1 of 26

Hello you may advise that has been authorised 20 times but I am not concerned with whether it has been authorised or not I am concerned with whether I have received it which I have not. 

this has cost me more time and money in chasing the cash back than what the actual cashback is worth. This makes the cashback totally uneconomical.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 26
0 Likes

Message 3 of 26

Still no answer back from Arwin  ????

0 Likes

Message 4 of 26

@ninz56 I am genuinely sorry that you have not yet received the outcome you wanted. My experience with cashback sites is somewhat similar. But you have already been advised, twice, by a TalkTalk official that your cashback has been authorised. So just a question of waiting. And no need to pay heed to a troll who has already been warned about spamming the forums and wrongly casting aspersions against others. Any further off topic comments will continue to be removed in line with the community guidelines.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 26

Thank you so much tattyheadsmum

I’m am not convinced at all that Ferguson has no incentive at all and seems to be very bias on the side of talktalk.

Thank you for all your advice and I will be nudging the ASA about this for sure - I can’t wait for next year when they ask me why I will not renew with them.

just for everyone’s information talktalk have the worst complaints system ever - you make a complaint and they promise to investigate - they have called me back (whilst I was with my phone) and literally let it ring once and then hang up - then they send u a text message saying they tried to call you but could not get through - then when you call them back on there standard number there is another 25 mins wait and then u explain your complaint in full again to the supervisor. AWFULL SERVICE

Message 6 of 26

still no contact back from Awin ????

0 Likes

Message 7 of 26

i ahve logged into that account it is all updated ? 

also the voucher was a voucher promised from talk talk not third party website

0 Likes

Message 8 of 26

@Arne-TalkTalk @ferguson

This is what TalkTalk says publicly  about the incentives that Community Stars get....

Rewards & Benefits
As well as getting a lifetime spot in our Hall of Fame and the coveted star's badge for your profile you’ll also get exclusive access to the Star's Lounge where you can be one of the first to learn about new products, connect with fellow stars and help shape new features in the community. You’ll also have direct access to Stephen, your community manager and the TalkTalk team, other benefits will be available but will vary depending on availability:
  • Access to a private lounge, to connect with TalkTalk and other stars
  • Priority access to our community team based in the UK, should you need any support with your TalkTalk service
  • New rank & badge to parade in the community, enhanced permissions as well as priority access to new features in the community
  • Invitation to take part in external events, blogs & articles
  • Opportunity to be the first to take part in trials and beta tests ran by TalkTalk Labs
  • Invitation to an "All Hands" event, where you'll get to meet the community team, other stars face to face and learn about what the future holds for TalkTalk
0 Likes

Message 9 of 26

@tattyheadsmum  Community stars are not given any incentive's, they do this off their own backs, and we appreciate all their efforts to help our customers.   Spamming other customers topics with the same posts is against the community guidelines and the Stars are advised to remove these posts by us (the OCE's) and the community Manager. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 26
0 Likes

Message 11 of 26

@ferguson   Because he doesn’t have it yet, and certainly not within the timeframe he was promised or without significant time and inconvenience to himself.

And why do you persist in defending the indefensible?   I’ve posted here a few times about what “ “Community Stars” get for their “service”, but interestingly you delete every post that highlights that you are incentivised to be on here.  

I also note that Community Stars are required to treat other forum users with respect, something that you fundamentally fail to do.   This customer (and lots of others) have been let down by this company.    Who are you to tell them to shut up?  @Arne-TalkTalk

Message 12 of 26

@ninz56 Why do you keep on when TalkTalk have confirmed that your cashback will be authorised? And stop spamming other topics about this, that is a breach of the community rules.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 26

THIS IS TOTALLY RIDUCULOUS

i have spent 45 mins checking the whole account, you seem to change password credentials to access my account at will.

All my landline and contact details are clearly displayed.

why is this taking so long ?? -  the cashback if TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT IF I HAVE TO SPEND HOURS / WEEKS CHASING YOU FOR IT - THIS MAYBE INTENTIONAL ON YOUR PART - REEL PEOPLE IN WITH THE PROMISE OF CASH BACK THEN MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT THAT MOST PEOPLE DONT BOTHER - AND SUPRISE SUPRISE - YOU PROFIT FROM THAT 

Message 14 of 26

Hi @barney59

Can you start a new topic and also update your community profile to include you landline number and I can help. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 15 of 26

Hi @ninz56

Awin have confirmed that the cashback will be authorized. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 16 of 26
I haven't received a response from Awin or TalkTalk.... So will be escalating to advertising standards
0 Likes

Message 17 of 26

Why do you not get a response when you email awin?

p barnes
0 Likes

Message 18 of 26
Read the reply above your post (Post 6) !
0 Likes

ninz56
Popular Poster
Message 19 of 26

Hello any idea when this will be and how it will be sent

0 Likes

ninz56
Popular Poster
Message 20 of 26

TalkTalk .... I am still waiting for a reply in relation to this ??

0 Likes