Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING ERROR

Sudeag
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi 

I am also shocked this is the only way your customers can actually get in touch with Talk Talk to raise any issues/concerns. I have the same problem as the customer above. I have a contract with Talk Talk for a monthly charge of $23.50 for Faster Fibre package. 

However I am being charged $25.50 instead. 

Can someone from Talk Talk get in touch with me ASAP and rectify this billing error. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Sudeag

There is no billing error

In march this year TalkTalk made the decision to end our fixed price promise and raise our prices from the 1st April, We sent all customers an email advising of this and as per Ofcom guidelines we have to give 30 days notice and the option to leave without penalty within those 30 days, Your email was issued 2 March so you had until 2 April to decide. 

Your price raised by £2 since April. 

Sorry if you missed the email.

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 2 of 5

@Sudeag wrote:

I am also shocked this is the only way your customers can actually get in touch with Talk Talk to raise any issues/concerns.

It's not. If you prefer you can contact TalkTalk by phone on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours).

Sudeag
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Thanks @martswain . I have completed the profile with landline number. Yes, ££ - overcharging of £££ by TT!!!

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

@Sudeag  you need to complete your community profile with your TT landline number.

PS. TT don't bill you in $$$ LOL