Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING HELP

Sioned Williams
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi, I am really struggling with contacting Talk Talk. Its taken me a while to set this up in order to get hold of someone. I have been over charged for months on my broadband, my original bill came to about £23 and has now increased to £36! but random charges every month.This has come to a shock to me and is leaving me very short, i can not afford this outrageous amount for broadband and if i am not refunded and this is not sorted for me i will have no other choice but to search for another provider. I have been a loyal customer and never missed a payment so i do feel very let down and quite frankly ripped of!  Unexpected and simply extortionate.  

Please if someone could get hold of me by email this would be so helpful, if someone can look into this for me i will be happy to come to an agreement. 

Many thanks, 

Sioned

4 REPLIES 4

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 1 of 5

@Sioned Williams , If you want TalkTalk staff to help you with this you really do need to update your forum profile as requested in order for them to be able to locate and access your account details.

As others have said though, it should tell you on your bill what you are being charged for, there shouldn't be any "random" charges.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Sioned Williams

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 5

Staff will not contact you directly, all replies will be here on the forum, or if requested by them, personal message.

Bills are fully itemised in your online account, so expand them and see what has changed,

It is likely your fixed price contract and/or boosts discounts have expired, calls may have become chargeable and there was a £2 a month general price rise last month.

You need to do some digging yourself and post back some more information here.

Product/boosts/discounts etc

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Sorry to hear of any struggles you have had getting in touch with TalkTalk, you have come to to the right place and we will do our best to help.

Your monthly bills are fully itemised in My Account, is there anything in particular that may have changed e.g. you have come to the end of an offer, or discount period?

Subject to that, If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes