Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being Charged for new Router

Paul Boakes
Participant
Message 7 of 7

Please help i sent my old router back but i keep getting emails saying it hasn't been sent back , which it has i have provided the returns package id and royal mail say its been delivered , however i have just been told I'm getting charged for not sending it back which i have done , can someone please look into this for me i don't won't or can't afford a charge of £50 for something i have sent back months ago , this is stupid as the router just went faulty and had to be replaced and i have sent it back. please help

regards

Paul 

PB
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Paul Boakes

I have added the tracking number to your account and requested you are removed from the list. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

Thanks, @Paul Boakes. The profile picture wasn't showing the details complete earlier but appeared to be fine after I replied!

Please wait for staff to reach your thread to reply. 

Further posting delays the progress of the topic in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

I8this
Philosopher
Message 3 of 7
Your item was delivered on 29-10-2021.

Tracking number:DA538085786GB Service used:Royal Mail Tracked Returns 48™
If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I have already given  this

Da 538085786gb is the tracking says delivered , need talk talk to sort this i can’t afford to be charged for something I have already given back the same thing just stopped working 

PB
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 7

Add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Paul Boakes, for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. Complete this and add extra information in Private Notes. 

It's better to put the tracking number in Private Notes, and any other details specific to the equipment in there, rather than on the open forum. 

Save changes. 

Look out for a reply from staff later in the week on this thread - any notification emails are No Reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

I8this
Philosopher
Message 6 of 7

@Paul Boakes 

The recording of returned equipment is in a Shambolic state, can you post a copy of the infomation that is on the Royal Mail Tracking page.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes