Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being billed after cancelling in September

Farrex09
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Good evening,

I cancelled my TalkTalk subscription in September (contract had expired earlier in the year), due to a house move and not needing a connection in my new place.

I was told to return my hub, which I did, and that one more payment would go out in October. 

Now another has gone out in November and another is scheduled for December and January. 

Why is this not registering on my TalkTalk account? The subscription is cancelled. It has not been in use since September. 

Many thanks,

James 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @Farrex09 

I have requested that the line is cancelled ASAP. 

Regards

0 Likes

Farrex09
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

I called the number above twice in September, the cancellation was confirmed and TalkTalk are in receipt of the router which I also returned in September. 

If the cancellation has not registered on your end, this needs to be sorted out between you. I have cancelled my Direct Debit already, as the service has not been in use for nearly 3 months. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi @Farrex09

How did you cancel the service?, the account is still active with no cancellation orders placed on the account. 

You will need to call 03451720046 or 03451725157 and explain the situation they will have to place a cancellation

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the information Gliwmaeden, I have updated the numbers on my community account.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Please complete your community forum profile details with your Talktalk landline number, @Farrex09, for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Your thread should have been escalated into the queue for attention, but the third party company that is supposed to look after that for this website has not got that facility fully functional. 

I'll escalate this for you now. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes