Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing email

stevecambs
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

Is there a customer service email for the billing dept please?

.1. I agreed to £31 per month

I've received a bill for £39

2. TT sent to 2 text messages saying an engineer would come to install the new package

Engineer never came and TT have not been in touch

3. As a result of the engineer not coming, we did not have a phone for a month, but TT want £39

So, need to get in touch tell them I am not paying £39 for a service we did not have and we are about to leave

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi stevecambs

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

stevecambs
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 12

This will also apply to another topic:

I have been on TT Chat for 3 hours trying to resolve this problem.,

At the end on telling them that we were leaving TT due to all the problems we have had, added to by 3 hours on Chat, an hour on the phone yesterday, email replies which are generic, FB communcation again beinglargely ineffectual, although TT reps  did try to help on FB Messenger,  TT  Technical said this:

I can see that the bar has been removed from the system and your current monthly recurring charge is £31.00 per month and since you are leave before you contract team has ended you may be charged a contract brakeage fee of  £168.01.

I would have told TT much sooner that we considered leaving but we didn't have a phone line.  No phone, no engineer coming despite text messages, then putting a bar on the phone when we did  get a TT phone line & TT is saying they could be ach breakage fee. Which given their current record is likely.

Totally unacceptable Customer Services so far from TT. Its not the staff, its whatever system that TT have in place, the blame is on higher up & its the front line staff that have to deal with these problems. Over 4 hours in the last 24 hours just to sort out that TT are charging a full bill despite no communication, no engineer & no service for nearly a month

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Thank you.  A few times I've gone through  multiple  pages and did not see this link.  I did find the one for  TT in Ireland immediately on their site

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Live Chat shows a blue background banner on this page when it's available,  @stevecambs:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Full details of opening hours listed there too. 

However:

The message sent by OCE Arne was a Personal Message, not an email. You can access it from the envelope to the left of your avatar when signed in.

Click on its subject heading to fully open it, and reply to the OCE from there.

Probably best not to use multiple channels of communication all at once, in case it causes further confusion. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

stevecambs
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 12

Does Talk Talk  have  a chat service? I know in Ireland they do, but last time I checked it appeared to  disabled due to short staff.

I received a rather generic email from TT  concern email account.

It says they want to run a diagonistics test and nothing else.

A diagnostics test is unenecessary,

I need TT to waive all the fees and remove the bar.   TT  have failed in every respect of their service, and we have only been with them for a month.

The family want this resolved and then we are leaving TT

Message 6 of 12

Thanks for merging the topics, I'm new to the forum.

I responded to the request from TT

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

@stevecambs I have merged your topics, have you responded to the PM as advised? 

Message 8 of 12

@stevecambs 

Not a good idea to keep opening multiple topics.

An OCE has already tried to start a dialogue with you on this topic

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Billing-email/m-p/2772919

Did you reply to the PM ?

stevecambs
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 12

Just had an hour long conversation on 3 June, a member of Customer Services said all charges and the bar on the phone would removed. 10 minutes later I was passed to Billing who wanted the £39.

One hour, 3 depts, 6 people, confllicting  information.

The last  TT representative I asked for an email to send the information about the complaint.

Talk Talk have put a bar on our phone, which is a new account.  The line is needed due to medical contact and sometime an ambulance needed due to chronic illnesses in the family.

.1. I agreed to £31 per month for a new account in April

I've received a bill for £39

2. TT sent to 2 text messages saying an engineer would come to install the new package and fibre optics  on 3 May

Engineer never came for the appointed date on 5 May and TT have not been in touch
I contacted TT via  the  forum and on your Facebook page and messenger
3. As a result of the engineer not coming, we did not have a phone for a month, but TT want £39

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 12

Hi @stevecambs

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 11 of 12

Call 0345 172 0046

There is no direct email for cancelling.

0 Likes