Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Purchase

Magatame
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I purchased Super Fast Fibre last night but never received a confirmation email. Was told to call them when on live chat but I was stuck on hold for over 2 hours with no answer so I gave up. How can I confirm if my order went through without waiting for hours on a call?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Unfortunately we on the community cannot see FTTP orders at this time, only the future fibre team, that you have already spoken to on Chat can help you with this. 

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Arne, 

I ordered 500mb FTTP package so no phone line. Someone on live chat told me that the order didn't go through correctly and I need to reorder with sales which had me on hold for over 2 hours. The person on live chat told me the "order needs placed on Salesforce as trio isn't placing it" which doesn't mean much to me and I can't get through to tell them that.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Magatame

What service did your order? 

Did you ask us to take over an existing line, if so, can you add the landline number to your profile and I can check the order for you. 

Thank you 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You can reach Chat live after 9am,  till 9pm Monday to Friday and it is also available at weekends, @Magatame.

See the blue button near the bottom of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Outside these hours it is a bot.

You could try phoning 03451 720088 - hours also given in the link above. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes