Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCJ

stevegammage
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

I had a billing issue resolved back in May and was assured that any bad credit would be taken off my account. 

I have just been refused the flat I was planning to move into at the end of the month due to a CCJ on my file. 

Please can you get a manager to call me asap?

Regards,  Steve Gammage 

Steve
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi stevegammage

I can see that you have an open complaint. 

Because of this, we on the community cannot interfere with any ongoing investigation. 

A manager within our complaints office will be in contact with you within the next 5 working days. 

I hope you get the resolution that you are looking for.

Regards

stevegammage
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 4

I don't have a landline at present.  Ok...Will have to check but would like to speak to someone from talk talk. 

Steve
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

@stevegammage  TT do not offer any callbacks via the forum.

I very much doubt any staff are able to deal with CCJs, however do add your landline number to your community profile and wait for a staff member to reply.

If you believe the CCJ is incorrect then I would think opening a formal complaint is the way to go, the Complaints Code is at the bottom of the page.

PS. Having now read your old topic, if the debt was passed to a collection agency then it could be that company that has applied for a CCJ and not TT.

You need to check with the main CRAs and see who actually applied for the CCJ regarding the debt.

0 Likes