Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get into My Account

Patricia55
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 5

I've tried three times, and I just keep getting this message.....

TT MyAccount140219.jpg

I've learnt a lot about TT since joining the forum on 30/12/18..........I say no more.
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Patricia55  wrote

What changes???????

I've been getting some rather uninformative change related responses also Patricia55 ........

2019-02-14 18_21_33-TalkTalk – My Account - Dashboard.png

2019-02-14 18_24_08-TalkTalk - My Account - Order Tracker.png

~R.

Patricia55
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 5

My Account has now been unblocked since 8PM, but I really need to know why it was made inaccessible to me all day, as well as what that message saying "Outstanding orders ~ You currently have changes pending on this account, therefore you cannot make any further changes at present. As soon as all pending changes are completed, you willbe able to make changes again" is all about.

Meanwhile, since 7.15PM I've had MAJOR problems with my phone and my computer.....

I tried to make an outgoing landline call, and all seemed well until the person answered.....then it cut off. I tried again, twice.....same thing.

So, I decided that TT had better have some clear and concise explanations tomorrow as to what's been going on here today. Then I logged out and switched my computer off, and tried making my IMPORTANT phone call again.....it worked.

•  Why couldn't I make an outgoing call whilst my computer was still on? That's never happened before now.

•  Why, when I switched my computer back on, did Windows decide to block entry to me after I tried signing in, saying that my profile wasn't recognised? What?!!?

After rebooting and signing in again, everything went back to normal and, no, it wasn't doing any updating at the time.

I'd appreciate it if someone would get back to me asap tomorrow (15th) with more words than "Oh, it was just a little glitch, and all is well", because it's certainly far from that and has been for two weeks. Things have just got worse as time passes, and I'm at the end of my tether at this point.

PLEASE, is there anyone there at TT who REALLY KNOWS what's going on, and why I've had so MANY problems with what should have been a simple updated changeover of my router???

Whoever gets back to me will have plenty of time in the morning because I'll be out until 1PM, so they can easily make an effort to find out what, when, why, and how. I expect to find some good feedback this time, from someone who doesn't try to fob me off with a few meaningless words.

I await your response in great anticipation, by 1PM tomorrow. Thank you emoticon.quiet.title

I've learnt a lot about TT since joining the forum on 30/12/18..........I say no more.
0 Likes

Patricia55
Whizz Kid
Message 3 of 5

Anyone there?

Hello...............................................???

Patricia55
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 5

Now, it's sort of got halfway there, but I can't get into it because of this message.....

TT OutstandingOrder.jpg

What changes???????