Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't log in to account

17 REPLIES
iterminall
Repeat Guest

I am a returning customer and recently purchased a new package, everything was fine first day, but stopped working since.

However this is the message I get when trying to access the MyAccount page. ( Sorry, we can't bring you the page you were after... ) 

I have contacted the support team several times, every time being asked to reregister, I then done as they said, and it stated that I was already registered, I also tried with several different emails. Same result. 

I have also tried viewing the MyAccount page on different browsers and devices, as well as emptying my cache. 

I can't view any of my important information because of this. Have raised the issue a few times now, but still not resolved.

TalkTalk Team

Hi iterminall

When you return as a customer you usually have to re-register for My Account using a different address then last time?  have you done that?   if you are using the old login then you may get the error you are seeing.

iterminall
Repeat Guest

My new account has been set to my original email address. Customer service are unable to change the email address registered with the account.

ferguson
Community Star

You should be able to change the email address, but you will obviously have to login with the existing one first:  https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/accountdetails/Editonlinedetails/getonlinedetails

iterminall
Repeat Guest

....it also doesn't make the blindest bit of difference as no matter what email I try to 'Register' again as with my new account, it says 'Good News, you're already registered' and the cycle continues.

iterminall
Repeat Guest

Thanks, but no, as I can't get into the account.

ferguson
Community Star

Just use the original email address at login.

iterminall
Repeat Guest

Thanks, but no, I can't get into the account full stop. Nothing works, has been escalated 3 times with technical support.

ferguson
Community Star

OK, my bad, I was just looking at my own account and seeing what one might do. Best to wait for further advice from the support team now, but that won't be before Monday at the earliest I'm afraid, sorry.

iterminall
Repeat Guest

No problem. 7 days waiting so far. Can't access anything on my account, slightly ridiculous.

TalkTalk Team

Hi 

Ive passed this to our My Account team to fix. 

Ill post back when I get a reply. 

Regards

iterminall
Repeat Guest

Thank you. Is there also further news on the O2 switch for TalkTalk mobile? I see it's been pushed back time and time again...

TalkTalk Team

Hi 

There is no news on the O2 switch sorry.

troy236
Visitor

I am also having the same issue with my account

TalkTalk Team

Hi 

We have made a change, can you try to log into My Account again, using the email you have used to register on the community as your username.

You will have to go through the forgotten password link and reset your password.

Let us know how it goes.

Weevie
Super Duper Contributor

I too am unable to log in to MY ACCOUNT

"Sorry, we can't bring you the page you were after..."

Being the result of trying

I thought that TT had got over its login problems - but apparently not ..

Please fix it or lose a customer.

TalkTalk Team

Hi Troy236

Ive asked our My Account team to look at this. 

TalkTalk Team

Hi Weevie

Ive checked your account and cant see any obvious issues. 

Can you try using a different browser, and also clear your browsers cookies and cache.