Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register to myaccount

Monamackiewicz
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I’m in a loop. I can’t register!! Driving me insane. Spent hours and hours on the phone with customer service who has no clue what’s going on. I keep getting different info from every single one I speak to. Anyway, when I put my email in I get a verification code, insert it and then put my new password it. I then get an error saying “something went wrong, try again”. I’ve been trying for over a week now. 
there was a previous order to my name that was cancelled, but with a different email. This is also what adds to the frustration. I’ve had really bad bad baaaad experiences with talktalk and my contract has not even started! I don’t know if the previous order is somehow blocking me from signing up, even if the email address was different. Customer service first told me it’ll be 2-5 days, then 5-7 and now I was told 28 days for someone to get back to me regarding an escalation. 
On top of that I was told I’ll get a £75 credit to my account for the hassle with the multiple order which wasn’t done at all. I spent 56 minutes on the phone to someone who try to bargain with me that they’ll give me half of it which I refused and in the end I got what I was promised from the beginning. Really terrible customer service.. 

Mona
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi Monamackiewicz

Sorry that you are having problems.

Can you try again to register again for My Account, I have cleared out all the associated email addresses. 

Regards

0 Likes