Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view my bills at all...can't dispute an Engineer Call that we've been charged for

delsa
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Can't view my bills at all...so I can't dispute an Engineer Call that we've been charged for that TalkTalk online advisor said they had waived.

Not happy that I can't see ANY bills in my account.

Any advice on how I can access my bills as TalkTalk website clearly not fit for purpose.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @delsa

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 4

@delsa 

The website is fine.

There are, however, issues with some browsers and their over enthusiastic security features, along with installed ad and banner blockers and possibly your own antivirus software.

Brave and Opera seem to be the worst offenders, Chrome works fine without any extensions.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

@delsa, sometimes My Account is difficult to view if ad blockers are enabled, so you would need to change those settings. Sometimes it is worth trying with another browser. 

For staff to identify your account, please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Unfortunately, due to a technical glitch your post hadn't automatically escalated into the workflow. I will do this for you now.

Your thread should now be in the queue for attention. 

If it's not picked up today, it will be after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes