Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel and billing

Rcupid
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Hi I moved over to sky on the last Monday 25th.

I had a bill on my account for the next month, but as I would not be using it I cancelled my direct debit.

I have now received the bill, but don't know.wjy or how to cancel my account. As I am. Not using it anymore

Help

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Rcupid

I can confirm that your account is fully cancelled and there is no outstanding balance showing.

Kind regards. 

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Message 2 of 3

Normally if you are moving to another provider wo uses the Openreach network, your service with your previous provider should automatically end when the migration takes place. Did you receive an email or anything from TalkTalk acknowledging that Sky were taking over the line?

Since TalkTalk bill one month in advance, it is also normal if your service ends part way through a billing cycle that you will still be billed the full month ahead. Any overpayment should be credited back in the following monthly bill, and it would have been wise to leave your DD in place until your account was fully settled. Not paying your bills will just land you in further trouble.

You can phone the loyalty team on 0345 172 0046 or use live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (including phone and chat opening hours) if you want to get confirmation that your account is cancelled, or wait for a response in a few days from a member of staff on here (you should update your forum profile with your TalkTalk phone number so that they can locate your account details) .

0 Likes