Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation/ Termination of Contract- not in country

skshi032
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I presume the subject should be self explanatory. 

I’ve left the country and do not intend on coming back. I still have around 12 months remaining on my 18 month contract, but I believe that I’m better off finding a solution regarding cancellation then having to pay the cancellation charge for services which I won’t even be using in the coming future. Adding to this I’ve already paid surplus to what I’ve used- I’ve had to pay the standard charge even for a month for which I was abroad- hence I intend to cancel the whole contract since I won’t be here anymore, and avoid the cancellation charge. 

Suggest me a solution with which we can proceed forward.
many thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 3

@skshi032 If you are calling from outside the UK the number you need is +44 203 441 5550.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

@skshi032, you signed up for 18 months and that is what Talktalk is entitled to hold you to, regarding early termination fees. 

You can phone the UK number:

03451 720046 (Monday to Saturday after 9am BST). Normally that is the only point of contact for cancellation. 

Details of the cancellation process and charges are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

If you need further help, complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. It's particularly important to add your Talktalk landline number. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Launch Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply on here Monday to Friday. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. Staff reply from oldest to newest threads, and there can be a backlog after the weekend. Please look out for their response. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes