Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation charge despite cancelling within 30 days of price increase notification

Alanxlf
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

After receiving notification of the price increase for my broadband service I cancelled my contract within the 30 days.

I then received two letters from Talktalk advising me that I would be charged a cancellation fee.

Following advice on this forum, I tried to phone the support line but after several attempts and failing to get through, I tried the online chat. I got through easily and the operative was very helpful, took all my details and assured me that I would not be charged.

Today I have received the final bill that still contains the cancellation charge.

Please can someone from Talktalk billing/accounts sort this out for me.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Alanxlf

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Staff here cannot deal with cancellation issues and are not back until next week either.

0345 1725157 is a dedicated number for price rise issues and you normally get straight through during opening hours.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes