Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Michelle-Lynne
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

My account was cancelled last month , I spoke to a adviser stating I had cancelled my account in May , I still had to pay a bill for over one hundred pounds , a early cancellation fee of £49 and returned my equipment . 
I have still received a bill this month again can you please make sure this has been taken from your records. 

kind regards 

Michelle

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Michelle

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

@Michelle-Lynne, please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for staff to identify the account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard.

So it appears that somebody did not follow up the phone call you made in May.

Could you confirm exactly when you phoned to cancel?

Hopefully, staff may be able to track that. Presumably the bills that came in since then account for the bill for over £100, and then, additionally, the early termination fees for c 4 more months?

It is always a good idea to leave the Direct Debit in place until you get a bill for £0.00.

Talktalk always bills a month ahead, so it can take a couple of months further down the line to sort out any overpayment. 

It sounds as though there's quite a lot to check here. Please look out for a reply from staff.

They respond during the day, Monday to Friday, but, as there is a queue, it can take a few days to get a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes