Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access My Account

ChrisM6
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I've been a TalkTalk customer for many years but in the last couple of months I cannot access My Account.

When I input my email and password I briefly get a screen with clouds saying "Preparing Account Details" before being returned to the logon page.  I have reset my password 3 times and still the same, emails still come through ok so I know the email and PW are ok.

I have tried via Google Chrome on my PC, laptop and I-Phone as well as Internet Explorer.

I've seen on here that the issue may be caused by internet firewall/security settings.  I installed Trend Micro a couple of months ago, could this be causing the issue and if so how is it rectified?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi ChisM6, just to be clear you've reset the email password, but when you attempt to login to MyAccount you're getting the error message?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes