Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log onto account

Mark_P_Lloyd
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Seems my other post was deleted, maybe I'm posting in the wrong section maybe TalkTalk don't like criticism on display, so I will keep this one simple.

We have had TalkTalk broadband for over two years now and have never been able to log onto out account. We have never received a password and when attempting to register, recover or reset the password we simply get the error message "Opps something went wrong".

Numerous live chats and conversations but it seems no one knows why it is happening, TalkTalk this week said they would de-activate the account so that we could re-register but this has also failed.

If anyone can help, we are at the end of our tether with it.

Later.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

@Mark_P_Lloyd 

Do you still need help, I have sent a security link to your Community Inbox. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Mark_P_Lloyd

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

I'll move this to the billing section, @Mark_P_Lloyd, as it's to do with My Account. Staff are unlikely to reply over the weekend, though, and are thin on the ground at the moment, so it could take a few days to get a reply next week. 

I can't see any sign of another post at all. No idea where it went, though you may find it lurking as a draft in the ACTIVITY area of your profile, if it didn't post correctly at the time. You can delete that if you find it there, and just stick to this thread for following up replies etc.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes