Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use any part of My Account

klat_klat
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

I am a new Future Fibre customer, my service has been active for a week now. No matter what area of My Account I try to access, all I see is:

Oops! Let's get you back on course... Sorry, we're unable to find the page you're looking for.

Why is this all I can see for any section of My Account? I cant seem to set up email or anything else either.

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi klat_klat,

Thanks for updating your profile.

I've sent you a private message to take some details to verify your account, we'll then look into this for you.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

There do seem to be delays generally in the setting up of accounts with Future Fibre, @klat_klat.

Forum staff can look into this and will be back during the week. Your thread is not being overlooked. 

Did you try mentioning the problem to the Future Fibre support team?

They are the first port of call with everything to do with these packages. 

They have a dedicated Chat service too. See the information at the foot of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

klat_klat
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 5

Done, I have put my account number in telephone field as I do not have a landline with you.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi klat_klat

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes