Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Ownership Form Needed ASAP Please

Pontycymer
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Dear TalkTalk Team, 

Please kindly send me a change of ownership form via e-mail to: obscured for customer securityat your earliest. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Pontycymer,

Sorry to hear this.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help when your order goes live 🙂

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 9

Sorry to hear about the problems, @Pontycymer.

Talktalk could only send the form to the current owner of the account at the time, so it would not have been possible to send you the form.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Pontycymer
First Timer
Message 3 of 9

Hi Jo and Team, 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find out the number. The communication with the person I would be taking over the account from broke down. I have subscribed to a new Fibre65 package earlier this week.

Thanks you kindly for your time. 

Best wishes, 

Pontycymer

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi @Pontycymer,

Can you update your community profile with the landline or account number as opposed to the mobile number, please?

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks, 
Jo

0 Likes

Pontycymer
First Timer
Message 5 of 9

Hiya, 

I have requested a change of ownership form to be e-mailed to my address, which is listed under my Community Profile as you requested. Unfortunately I urgently need for this form. Please kindly advise if you need any further information from me.

Kind regards, 

Pontycymer

0 Likes

Pontycymer
First Timer
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk, I have added the information you requested to my community profile. Please let me know when you have sent the form. 

Many thanks!

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Pontycymer

Thanks for your post.

Can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to issue the form,

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

Gondola
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Pontycymer 

Your post moved from the fibre forum to Billing / MyAccount and your email address obscured to try and protect you from spam and scam.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current TalkTalk home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location). This is so your current contract can be identified.
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address(es), notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution