Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Ownership Form

blue103802
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I would like to change the owner of this account from myself to my flatmate. According to [1] we would need to fill in and send a Change of Ownership form. Could you please provide this form? Is it also possible to email this form rather than post it?

[1]: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Change-your-account-details/ta-p/2204661

There are many posts similar to this one that could be avoided if the form was provided directly at the post linked above.

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi blue103802, I can send you the form, but we'll need to verify your identity first. I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

The form is emailed directly to the current account holder, and you need to print it off and return it to the address by post - signatures of both you and the new account owner are required, @blue103802.

Staff cannot yet identify your account as you have not completed your community forum profile details. Please add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Please look out for a response from staff later in the week, on this thread.

Any notification emails are No Reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.