Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Ownership form

daflowah
Popular Poster
Message 13 of 13

Hi there,

I'll soon leave the house where I'm living and I want to hand my contract over to my housemate.

Could you please email me the Change of Ownership form and the Direct Debit mandate as suggested here? https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Change-your-account-details/ta-p/2204661#U2204661

We are aware we can move to a better and cheaper contract, but this is not our priority at the moment.

Thank you.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

daflowah
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 13

Oh.

My.

G*d.

I called the numbers you provided me. They want me and my ex-housemate to send another form.

Such a pain.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13
0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Could you please specify who are "them"? 'cause on Sunday I replied to @SocialTeamJo's private messages, but she hasn't come back to me yet.

Who do I need to contact? The only contacts I have are you guys on this forum.

The letter my ex-housemate received has been signed by a member of my "TalkTalk team" and states "you will need to contact me again and I will be able to help you with your request", but there's no mention of how to contact this member of my "TalkTalk team".

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

No you can ask them to process the form you have already sent in, sadly I cant see the form so cant process it for you. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

I don't understand. Do you mean I need to send you another Change of ownership form?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi 

The letter was sent before the payment was taken via Direct debit, you will now need to contact us again to request the change to be processed. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 13

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @daflowah. Staff will be back during the week to follow up. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

daflowah
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 13

Hi there,

My ex housemate has sent me a picture of a letter where you guys are asking me to get back to you for further assistance as there still was a standing payment for the bill of November.

I replied to the private message @SocialTeamJo has sent me, but I'm dropping you a line here as well as she might be on holidays or something, I don't know.

Please, can someone get back to me before I get into the standing payment for the bill of December?

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Thanks, have sent you a PM requesting for some details.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

daflowah
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 13

Hi Jo,

Of course I still need it!

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 11 of 13

Hi daflowah,

Really sorry for the delay.

Do you still require Change of Ownership forms?

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

Staff are away over the weekend, @daflowah. Your thread is in a queue for attention, but there remains a backlog from the past week, so it will likely be later in the week before you hear back. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes