Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of ownership form/ direct debit madate

Hugh97
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi there, I've left my previous flat and need to change the owner of my account. Talktalk says I need to post a change of ownership form/ direct debit madate. is there somewhere I can access this or downdload it as aI can't find it anywhere?

Hugh Summers
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

They'll send it by email, @Hugh97.

You'll need to print it off and it will need to be completed by you and the new account owner. Post it back to Talktalk. 

I'll re-escalate this thread for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Hugh97
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Hi there, I have added these details now. Could it be posted to me? I am at a new address so will need it sent to my current flat if possible. Thank you.

Hugh Summers
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Hugh97

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Staff will send it to you, @Hugh97.

You must complete your community forum profile details by adding your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

This will enable them to identify your account and billing address etc. You'll be sent an email but need to print it off and return signed documents by post.

Your thread is in a queue for staff  attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes