Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged £50 for router even though I returned it

fwsparrow
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hello.
Account number: XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS 
Just seen I’ve been charged £50 for router which I returned on the 3rd November. I have proof of postaged and tracking number says it was delivered on the 5th November.

Tracking number: DA538675496GB

I had to pay to get the return bag in the first place as they sent it to my old address. After speaking to talktalk twice asking it they could sent one to my new address I still never received anything. So I had to pay for the new owner to post it to me.

Just want a refund as have been unfairly charged. Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi @fwsparrow

The charge has  been returned to you your TalkTalk account, you will be able to log into My Account and request a refund in the next 24 hours

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

@fwsparrow, I've removed your displayed customer account number from your initial post - it counts as personal information.  Staff won't have any difficulty identifying your account from your community forum profile details information. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Thank you!!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thank you! I will do that now, thanks for the tip (:

Divsec
Community Star
Message 5 of 7

Hi @fwsparrow wise man keeping the receipts! The team are probably all on new year's recovery at the moment but will get this sorted for you quickly.

To help them please add your landline phone number to your community profile it's used to identify your account. Please don't post personal details here. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

I8this
Philosopher
Message 6 of 7
Your item was delivered on 05-11-2021.

Tracking number:DA538675496GB Service used:Royal Mail Tracked Returns 48™
Friday 05 November 2021
06:41
Delivered by
Home Counties North MC
02:47
Item Received
Home Counties North MC
If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.